HOW IS LAW MOSLEY DIFFERENT?
1. Relationship building and not document drafting is the name of the game at Law Mosley, P.C. What does that mean? Unlike most law firms that practice Estate Planning, we do not simply draft documents and send you on your merry way. As a matter of fact, when you sign your documents that is just the beginning of the lifetime relationship with Law Mosley Firm. We are your Family Legacy Attorney and Local Lifetime Lawyer for as long as you need us and beyond!
2. At Law Mosley, P.C. we have thrown out the timer and billable hours. Everything we do here is on a flat – fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there will not be any surprises later on. You know exactly what you are paying for upfront and you choose your own fees. We have Three Levels of Planning we like to describe as the Bronze, Silver and the Gold package. Do not worry as we are trained to help you choose the plan that is best for you and your family and one that will work when your family needs it the most.
3. When you design a plan with our office, our package includes a review of your plan every three years. Let’s face it, the plan you design today is not going to be your forever plan. Our lives are constantly changing. We get married. Children are born, grow and leave the family home. You may buy a house, sell a house, or even refinance, which impacts your assets. Sometimes there are even changes in the law that require you to review and change an old plan. Here at Law Mosley, we want you to have the peace of mind knowing that you can contact our office in the event of any major life event because we care about you and your family.
4. We also offer a one-year membership program that allows you to receive an annual review of your Estate Plan, if you prefer.
5. Because our focus is on the relationship and not on documents, we devote time to actually getting to know you. That also means you will be able to call my office and know for sure that someone will be available to respond with any questions you may have. I give all my clients my personal cellphone where they can reach me.
6. Most people do not realize that in their possession is an Estate Plan that will not work for them when they need it to because their assets were not properly retitled. At Law Mosley, P.C., we guide our clients in how to handle the retitling of their assets and walk them through it step by step. Even still, for many of our clients, time is more valuable than money, which is why many just choose for us to handle the retitling for an extra fee. If that is something you would want, you can rest assured that everything will be handled for you so you can go back to focusing on protecting and providing for the ones you love the most.
7. When a survey was conducted of some of the richest people in the world and the question was asked if they had to choose just the most important thing that they would pass on to their loved ones, what would it be? Values (moral, spiritual, economic) or Money? Over 90% of those surveyed chose to pass on their values. That is why Law Mosley, P.C. does not just focus on helping you to pass on your wealth, but your moral, spiritual and economic values as well. We have a system that allows us to do just that.
These are just a few factors that make Law Mosley, P.C. different from traditional law firms. If you are interested in learning more, please go ahead and book your Personalized Legacy Strategy Session and discover a truly protected future.